EMI UK Annual Conference
Next conference - 9:30am-4:30pm Friday 3rd November 2017 in London
Programme and details to follow. To register an interest, please fill out this form.
If you have already registered an interest and would like to make a payment:
Refreshments/lunch = £12.50 (direct charge from St Paul’s) payable in advance please.
Fee = No specific charge, but a donation would be appreciated to cover costs of venue and guest speakers expenses. Please gift aid your donation if you are a UK tax payer.
The annual EMI UK conference is an opportunity to:
- Meet John Dallmann (CEO of EMI Global) who will give a short devotion and set out the vision of EMI (Design, Discipleship and Diversity)
- Discover more about EMI UK – and hear about the projects completed by EMI volunteers and staff
- See how to get more involved (Go, Give or Pray)
- Learn how EMI can assist you in your ministry
- Enhance your CPD programme with seminars for each discipline
- Find out how you can join us in supporting our staff overseas
- Meet with like minded Christian design and construction professionals
In 2018 we are planning to hold conferences in Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.